.header .description { color: black; }

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Warm Wednesdays: Five Favorite Things

My silver flats. I heart these things. They are comfy and beat down all in the same breath. I can't even remember where I got them, but I wear them to life.

I got this cuff from Flower Mart. It is my statement piece. When I wear it, I feel like I can conquer anything I put my mind to.



These shoes are comfy. I actually just got them today from Kohl's (see the bag). Believe or not, these things are super comfortable and easy to walk in. Can't wait to wear.

This bracelet is from Pier One. Yes, Pier One. It's cool because it has a mix of colors to compliment any outfit.

I got this pocketbook from the thrift store. It was hanging all by it's lone sum, I guess waiting on me. I wear it everyday. I have to give it a rest.maybe.

I know I said Five, but I heart these dollar store earrings.


Enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...