.header .description { color: black; }

Friday, May 13, 2011

Freestyle Fridays: Let the dieting begin....

I went to the library to browse different books because I want to start a low-carb diet. I came across a book called "The Carb Lover's Diet". I grabbed it and went on my way. 

That night, I glanced through the book and I must admit, I LOVE IT.  Remember, I just glanced.  It's the type of book that to me, you don't have to read page for page to get the gist of it.  The recipes are super easy. Some can be made in the microwave. The food choices are foods that I normally eat.  When I saw that I can eat potato chips and a parfait from Panera (which I love), I was sold.


I'll let you know how it goes. I start on Monday.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...