.header .description { color: black; }

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Warm Wednesdays: Couponing

There's a show on TLC called Extreme Couponing. I love that show. It shows how people clip coupons and save big. There's definitely a method to the madness of couponing in order to get the bottom dollar and they do it.  You have to have patience, be organized and  know the coupon policy & sales of the stores visited.  I am telling you, you can save big time.

I'm a mini- couponer. I only do stock piling on items like body washes, pads, liners and dish detergent. But guess what, I'm about to step my game up.  If you watch the show, you will see how individuals grocery bills total $845 but they end up paying $15. With the economy like it is, I'm surprised that more people are not doing this. But guess what, I will be. Saving money on groceries means putting more in your savings account (and possibly buying an extra pair of shoes).Smile

Stay tuned....

Stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...