.header .description { color: black; }

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sinful Saturdays: Up the turnpike I go....uuugghhh

There is one thing that I hate...it's the New Jersey Turnpike (aka 95).  It's that long stretch of highway that can take you from New York to Florida. When I first moved to Maryland, I use to get in my car without second thoughts and just go.

As time went on, I dreaded taking that journey on the infamous Turnpike. No scenery, only two lanes (where I get on) and the exits are so far apart (until further up) it feels like you've been driving for days until you get to the next exit.  UUUGGhhhhh.  It doesn't help that the gas prices are up at $3.99 a gallon.

But all in all, I have to suck it up because I am going to spend time with my family for Mother's Day.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...