.header .description { color: black; }

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sinful Saturdays: What else...Yard Sale (hopping)

I was so excited to wake up this morning because I had a plan. agenda. schedule to adhere to. I was going yard sale hopping.... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had three that I was going to and couldn't wait until can I see what my treasures of the day were going to be. I can say for sure.. it was a very nice day for it. The temperature had to be at least 75 degrees by 10:30.  So, here's what I found (confession.. Thursday, I ran to the Good Will Store and found two clutches which will be included in photo's).

 $.50 cents Yard Sale (fabulous silver evening bag)
 $1.00@ Yard Sale (small grey clutch)
 $3.50 @ Good Will (neutral tone clutch)
$3.50 @ Good Will (grey clutch)

I've come to conclusion that I will be doing a lot of yard sales this summer. The prices are far better than at the thrift stores. I mean $.50 come on can't beat that.
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...