.header .description { color: black; }

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Warm Wednesdays: Did I miss something???

I went to Jersey Mother's Day. When I left Maryland, gas was $3.99. When I got to Jersey, it was $3.87. When I entered into Maryland yesterday, I was happy to know that the gas prices stayed the same- $3.99.  So today, I wake up to go to work and noticed that the gas prices increased over night to a whopping $4.09. Did something happen when I was sleep???? I saw a lone gas station who had the nerve to have gas at $4.17 when the other gas stations around, across up and down the street was $4.09. I mean...really!!!!!

This makes me re-think  traveling to New Jersey any time soon. It's a three hours ride, but you would think that it was a full blown trip because of the cost. It takes $45 for my little car to filled up, $13.75 in tolls, hanging out while there and paying all that again to turn around to come back, plus the headache of driving.

Oh well, I guess these prices are a indicator of what Memorial Day and the summer is going to be like.

Nothing warm about this Wednesday

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...