.header .description { color: black; }

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Soulful Sundays: Happy Mother's Day

Not being a mother myself, but often times a mother's role goes unnoticed and unappreciated. Think about it, if it wasn't for your mother, you wouldn't be here today.  It's a job that technically has no days off. It's full time and then some and runs 365 days a year.  I call that hard work.

While home, I spent time with my family for mother's day at Above Restaurant in South Orange.  It was nice to be with family laughing, joking and reminiscing on old times. My mother and sister enjoyed their gifts and it was nice to see the smiles on their faces.

Today, I give thanks to my mother who gave me life.  Without her, there would be no me.

I am wishing all the mother's a Happy Mother's Day. At times it can be hard, but keep your trust in God and all your wishes and dreams will follow.

Enjoy your day......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...