.header .description { color: black; }

Thursday, May 12, 2011

To do list Thursdays: Clip your coupons and stop playing

I love the deals and bargains I get when couponing. I get a chill to know that people are still paying full price for items.  Look at what I got:

Nivea Body wash $.79 a piece (normally $5.99), Bic Soleil razors $1.50 (normally $5.50) & Carefree panty liners $ FREE (normally $1.50).  So altogether I spent $4.98 for $27.48 worth of products.  I also got 6 cans of Arizona Ice Tea for $2.67 because they were buy one get one free.  Arizona Ice Tea is one of my favorite canned drinks.  I also love Gain laundry detergent and get it at for $3.99 (on sale for $4.99) when I used my $1.00 coupon.  We all know, Gain smells so good and is so expensive.  When it goes on sale, you have should stock up and save.  


I also got 4 packages of Stay free pads and Carefree package of panty liners all for $3.96.  The Stay free was on sale at Rite Aid for $1.99 and I had a $1.00 coupon.  The Carefree panty liners were free from coupon that was in the paper.  Let me tell you,  I haven't purchased pads in one year.  You figure, we all know our cylce comes once a month, so why not be prepared when it comes instead of going out paying full price when you need them.

How I do it:
I buy two papers, clip my coupons and watch for the sales.  You only buy when it's at a rock bottom price. For example... Nivea was on sale at Walgreen's (had to get rain check because they were out) for $3.79.  I have a $3.00 coupon which made the Nivea $.79.  Clipping coupons means staying organized and knowing who has the best sale for the week. So clip your coupons and save $$$$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...