.header .description { color: black; }

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sinful Saturdays: Flea Marketing.......

I was so excited when I woke up today. I couldn't wait until my friend to get  here so that we could to this yearly flea marketing event that's held in a park.  I never get to go because it's always Mother's Day weekend. But this year, it turned out to be a week later than Mother's Day. 

Since the weather was real crappy, I thought the flea market was going to be cancelled because it's held outside. But to my surprise, there were a few vendors who braved the misty day. Most of the vendors had baby and children items,but there were some vendors who had some items worth looking at.  I found some clutches that caught my eye and because they were packing up early, they sold them to me for $2.00 a piece. Check them out:







 I feel like I got a steal for $2.00 a piece. It's worth it to go to yard sales or flea markets.

Enjoy you weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...