.header .description { color: black; }

Thursday, May 5, 2011

To Do List Thursdays: Mother's Day

Mother's Day is fast approaching and I have no idea what to get my mom.  She has everything that at least I can think of. So, in my travels I went to Burlington Coat Factory to see if I can score a gift for her. I found some wonderful finds for my mother and other special ladies in my life (sister, aunties and family friends).

But of course, how could I go shopping without buying me alittle something something. I purchased  three shirts, sleepwear, a bracelet and some smell good sachets. I am in love with my bracelet. See below.


See how the bracelets wraps around your wrist. I love that. The bracelet was $4.99 from Burlington. I am also in love with my sachets. OMG.... they smell so good. I usually put them in my underwear drawer, closets or in between the seat cushions of my couch.  They come in a pack of 3 for $4.59. This scent (which is wonderful) is called Lilly of the Valley.



 I can officially scratch  off buying gifts for Mother's Day from my to-do list Thursday because I did it already.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...