.header .description { color: black; }

Friday, May 6, 2011

Freestyle Fridays: FlowerMart

I heart FlowerMart. FlowerMart is an event that occurs every year in downtown Baltimore City.  Not being from Baltimore, this a tradition that kicks off the Preakness celebration which is the following weekend. You can pick up anything from flowers, to jewelery, to a lemon peppermint stick.

How to Cool off with a Lemon Peppermint Stickthumbnail

What's a lemon peppermint stick?  It's a treat that everyone drools over. I tried one for the first time at last year's event.  All I can say is that's an interesting taste. Tart but minty.

Look at my fab finds- cuff bracelets which I always wanted.


  Have a wonderful day........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...