.header .description { color: black; }

Thursday, April 28, 2011

To Do List Thursdays: Smile More

Today, someone asked if I was ok. I said "yeah, why?" They said, it looked like your were mad at someone or something.

A smile by definition is:

  1. A facial expression characterized by an upward curving of the corners of the mouth and indicating pleasure, amusement, or derision.
  2. A pleasant or favorable disposition or aspect.
Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/smile#ixzz1LEgNKEOm

This is not the first time I heard that type of statement from people.  I've heard, "smile baby girl, it'll be alright" or "you look mean".  Surprisingly, the times that these statements were made, I wasn't mad at all.  If more than one person is saying it, it must be true.

 So, for my-To Do List Thursdays-- I will smile more and smile often.

How is this????

                                 

 Say cheeeezzzeeeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...