.header .description { color: black; }

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sinful Saturdays: At home Facial Mask

So today was a lounge day. As I was surfing the internet & you tube, I came across a you tuber commenting on her skin care regime for acne. In her video, she stated that she uses an aspirin & honey mask to calm down any  flare ups that she may have. The surfer that I am, I looked it up.  There are so many benefits to this mask. The honey is a moisturizing agent and the aspirin contains salicylic acid which helps aid in reducing future outbreaks by getting deep into the pores.

Aspirin-check, water-check- honey check. Let me try this, I couldn't lose.  Let me begin...

I took two un-coated aspirin and sprinkled just enough water to dissolve them. Then I mixed alittle bit of honey  to get the right consistency (you be judge as to how you want it). I then applied it over my entire face and waited about 30 minutes. I washed the mixture off with warm rag and viola- smooth supple skin. I'm hooked.

The next time you want to exfoliate for cheap, try this at- home mask. It's amazing.  If you don't believe me, google it and find out what people are saying.

Today was a good day.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely need to try this out as i tend to breakout easily...thanks for sharing :)

    eclectic du jour

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of that! I'll have to give it a try!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...