.header .description { color: black; }

Friday, April 8, 2011

FreeStyle Fridays: I'm A W.I.P.

So, this segment is called... FreeStyle Fridays.  I might ramble, vent, post pictures, talk about stuff I like- whatever. So my quick topic... I'm a WIP (work in progress). After my birthday last week, I realized that I  need to make a change. I read a lot of self help type books, but have difficulty putting those words into actions. It's time. I really need to focus on what's going on in apt. 202 and stop worrying about other folk as much. It's called-distraction from what you really need to focus on.  When I went to this empowerment conference a few weeks back, Steve Harvey said that women need to put their gifts to use and stop waiting for these men to fulfill you. Those "gifts" should be your passion in life and  you should be living your life-passionately. So what's my gift.... organizing and putting people together. I love getting people together in a positive environment. Now, I just have to get off my butt and get to organizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...