.header .description { color: black; }

Monday, April 11, 2011

MaNic MOndAyS:

I was super excited today because the weather was going to be 82 degrees (only for it to be in the 60's tomorrow). I am so ready for at least Spring to be here. I think I am a Spring lady because me and the heat of the summer, really do not get along. I tend to get really moody when it's hot. Don't bother me..please.  Anywho....I need to take my camera along for more photo's. I got a new camera (well in December) it has cool features and everything. I practice around the apartment, but never post them. So guess what.. I will start.  I think it makes the blog more enticing to the reader. Don't you think?

Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Yes, definitely post photos!
    And 82°? I am so jealous. Heck, I'm jealous of 60.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...