.header .description { color: black; }

Friday, April 22, 2011

FreeStyle Fridays: Very Small Bargain Haul (VSBH)

  I love a good deal.  I am a conscious shopper and use coupons to get the best deal. Some people sleep on stores like Dollar General & Family Dollar.  I don't discriminate. I'll shop anywhere. Especially if there's a bargain to obtain. So, here's what I got:


 Airwick Freshmatic Holder- Dollar General- On sale $4.50 (ea) less $4.00 coupon = $.50cents (ea). Score
 Niva Bodywash for men- Walgreens- On sale $3.79 (ea) less $3.00 coupon =$.79 cents (ea) Another Score.
 I love these odor eliminators for the car. My car may not be clean, but I get compliments on the way it smells  These were on sale at Dollar General for 2/$4.00. No coupon (never scene one either). If you want your car to smell good (and for closets) I highly recommend these. I got the lavender & fresh linen as well as the mandarin orange & fresh lemon

 Now, these were on sale at Dollar General for $4.00 less $1.50 (for white container) and $1.00 (blue container) = $2.50 & $3.00 for final sale ($5.00)
Now this thing, Frebreze set & fresh was not on sale (@Dollar General), but I love this little thing. It's small, but packs a nice sent.  This was $2.79. I saw it at Walgreens for $3.79 (way too much). You can find cheaper if you have a coupon or maybe at the flea markets for $2.00. It really smells good. Put in on your night stand by your bed and  you will catch a sniff of something wonderful.  Sometimes when I watch television, I catch a whiff and I have to look around to see where the scent is coming from. Then I say " Oh, that's my frebeze smelling all good".





1 comment:

  1. haha great haul :)

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...