.header .description { color: black; }

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Warm Wednesdays....

 I know, I know. It's been awhile folks. I think all blogger's have their dry spells, but I "The musings of apt. 202" have an excuse.  My family came down from Jersey to visit for my birthday. YAY!!!!!!  They stayed in this itty, bitty apartment- yes I know. If anyone knows Aries people, we like love our space. But it was cool. We had a good time. My family is truly comical.

Now getting back to moi.... 1. I love to sleep 2. I prefer reruns over new shows (except reality shows of course) 3. I have an addictive personality. Once I like something, I get fixated on it (bargains, thrift stores, certain foods) 4. I still eat old school cereal (Fruity Pebbles, Cap N Crunch, Corn Pops) 5. I shop clearance at all times.

In future posts, I will be starting a series for each day of the week. I have to think of some clever names to match the days of the week. Stay tuned for that. I will have pictures to follow so you can see who lives in the itty bitty apartment. lol

My family



Enjoy your day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...