.header .description { color: black; }

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sinful Saturdays: A Day @ the Festival

I love going to any type of festivals or fairs.  I had wonderful time at this annual festival in the town in which I live.  I dragged along my friend so that he can enjoy festival as well. We enjoyed the sights, vendors and of course the food.  There was so much to choose from that I couldn't make up my mind.  Though it wasn't real food, we settled on funnel cake (yum yum), fresh cut french fries and a large lemonade.  It was so good. 

So, across the street from the parking lot where we parked, my friend noticed a old time school bus painted in grey.  On it, it said Go-Go's Retread Threads- clothing, vintage & miscellaneous things.  My friend said, "you know you have to check them out" and I said " you know, it"!!!  On the way back from the event, we approached the school bus.  In front was a table with jewelery and a rack of clothes.  The women said "make sure you go on the bus and check out my other items".  So with that invitation, we boarded  the bus. To my surprise, it was a store on wheels. How genius was that. And to top it off, it was a thrift store. I was in heaven. 
The bus had the first two rows of seats on each side.  As you headed towards that back, on each side there were two long racks of clothes where she removed the additional seats that the bus originally had.  Above the racks were shelves in which she had shoes, clutches & pocket books. She also had shoes underneath of the racks of clothing.  She also had a dressing room in the back. I was truly amazed and excited at the same time.    She had something for all size ranges and her prices were not high.  It almost felt like you were in a store.

My purchases:


Butterfly ring $3.00
Skirt: $7.00
Bat wing shirt: $6.00
Naturalizer Shoes: $16.00 ( I love these shoes because it's like a bronzy, brownish green color)


Good day people....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...