.header .description { color: black; }

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Warm Wednesdays: Thrifting

I went thrifting today. Unexpectedly I might add. Here was my  alleged after work agenda: (1) drop off mail at post office, (2) get ice cream from Baskin Robins and (3) do laundry.  So out of those three tasks, I did two, dropped one and added another.  It still equaled three, but not the original three planned.

The post office where I dropped my mail off is in a small strip mall. I dropped my mail off and started walking past Baskin Robins in a trance like the Slee Stacks from the Land of the Lost (who remembers that).  When I awoke, Good Will Industry was directly in front of me."  Now, how did that happen?" I said. Since the store was in front of me, you know I had to go in. There,  I found some nice pieces while I was there. You want to see what I purchased......

 A polka dot blue & white with orange handle clutch from the gap. This bag is so cute.
 A skirt that is so cute. I can't wait to wear for the summer.
 This white shirt from Talbots.  This is a cute shirt because it's cinched on the back with elastic and the  sleeves are kind of balloon like. Very cute on.
The Loft printed v-neck shirt. Cute in person. It's a little tight in the bust area, so maybe I will wear a blazer with  it (and begin my diet).  Oh, I got two pair of Clark's comfy shoes in black & brown. They were in good condition.
 
So needless to say, I didn't wash clothes, but ate my ice cream which was gooood.

Warm Wednesday people.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...