.header .description { color: black; }

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Therapeutic Tuesdays: Let's talk about it

 My name is Vanessa and  I have an addictive personality. I think. When I get fixated, I go at it full steam especially when it comes to a bargain or food.  For example, Kmart was having a sale on clothing items for $4.00. I went to every Kmart in the area for a week straight to see what they had.  Then, when the sale went down to $2.00, OMG it was a wrap. I was at all of them for the next week. Then I got on a kick of the granola parfait from Panera.  I was at Panera's almost everyday buying one. So you see, it is an controlled addictive personality. Controlled meaning, I'm on a kick, then off of it within a week. But anyway, I'm on this blogging/blog surfing kick. I cannot wait until I get home to get updates on the blogs I like to follow.  I learn so much from these blogger's and their lifestyles.  They have really inspired me to step up my game in life and in fashion.  I'm by no means a" fashionista" by any sense of the word, but looking at these blogs has made me more aware of what fashion can do enhance your look and self esteem.  When you look good, you feel good. Period. So, during my blogging kick, I'm learning to take more effort into the way I look as well as develop more experiences to have a fulfilling life. I continue to be a WIP (work in progress) and through reading my fellow bloggers, will help me continue my journey of trying to become the best person possible.

Let's talk about it
Good night people

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm like that too. I have phases of addictions I can't understand from time to time.

    Blogging definitely opened my eyes to the world of fashion as well. It helped me piece together my own personal style. Hope it does the same for you!

    -Chymere H.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...