.header .description { color: black; }

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Warm Wednesdays: Being grateful

I am so blessed to have a J.O.B. but more importantly a J.O.B that has my schedule to be flexible.  I remember my days as a claims adjuster (I just had a gag reflex when speaking those words). I could not stand that job. I mean sitting in the office alllll day long answering phones about inflated claims for bodily injury or car damage. Uuuggghhh. I knew deep in my soul I needed to be in the helping capacity. To what degree, I didn't know. So, I am thankful that my current J.O.B took a chance with me because I did not have any experience in this field. Nine years later, I'm still in the business of assisting those who are intellectually challenged. I am also so blessed to have snagged the type of J.O.B that allows me to be in the community helping others.

 Today was a beautiful day and I don't miss anything about being in the office answering some foolish calls about what's fake hurting people or the fake damage that was done to their car/property by the people we insured.

YAY me........ Booo my past as a claims adjuster.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...