.header .description { color: black; }

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sinful Saturdays: My favorite product....right now

So, I had this product for awhile sitting in my shower. I used it occasionally, so it just sat there collecting water the top. Today, I decided to get some use out of it because it was just taking up space for some new products I may want to get.

When I take baths, I bring everything but the kitchen sink in there with me. Magazines, journals, books, coupons, bills, etc..you name it, I'll bring it in there. I like to read- anything. So while bathing, I decided to read the back of the product I wanted to use.  The product directions said you can use this product in place of shaving cream.  Hmmmm I thought, maybe, I'll give it a try.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! This product is the best thing since sliced bread (well maybe not the best). I shaved my legs then put lotion on them and viola, my legs are super dupa soft (I must say so myself).  The product you ask:

It's called Organics Hollywood Beauty's Apricot Scrub. I got it when AJ Wright (R.I.P AJ Wright) was going out of business. It's an exfoliating scrub and can be used all over skin.  I also use this on my face with the microfiber cloth and Olay products. Glowing. But I must say, wow my legs (especially) are soft.  Can you say...Skin So Soft (and not from Avon- no offense) lol?

Me Likie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...