.header .description { color: black; }

Friday, June 24, 2011

Freestyle Fridays: Fist pumping to hip hop

I love love love music. But every now and again, I love a good hip hop song with at banging beat. Here's what I'm fist pumping to right now:

~ Hustle Hard-Ace Hood ft. Rick Ross & Lil Wayne
~I'm on one- DJ Khald ft Lil Wayne, Rick Ross & Drake
~Look at me now- Chris Brown, Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes
~No Hands- Wacko Flako ft. Wale & Roscoe Dash
~All of the lights- Kayne West ft Rihana.
~Miss me- Drake ft/ Lil Wayne

 When I hear these songs in my car, I tell ya, I become someone different for a minute. Then it's back to reality.
"Closed mouths don't get feed on this boulevard" I'm feelin' that line. I'm just sayin' (see, I'm even writing different-lol).

lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...