.header .description { color: black; }

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Therapeutic Tuesdays: Ineligible

As in one of my prior posts, I stated that I was throwing in my towel. The fixer,the rescuer & the enabler towel. I don't want to do this anymore. Point blank... I'm tired.  I am really trying to be conscious about what I say and do for people. It's hard. I've been conditioned this way for along time and it's time to break this bad habit.  Just like smokers, drinkers and gamblers get their fix or high on those items, well I get my high on "helping" other people with their problems.  Who am I to judge or question the way people live their life? I can only worry about ME. So, I am resigning my unhealthy ways of trying to "fix" other peoples (a.k.a. healthy individuals)  problems. 

 Go ahead,  try to submit this to my insurance company of life  for payment, it will be stamped - BENEFIT DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Good night....











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...