.header .description { color: black; }

Thursday, June 16, 2011

To Do List Thursday: Los Amigos

I had a wonderful time hanging out with my group- Entertaining Jackson: Eating Fabulous while staying on a budget. My meal was muy bien.  I had a potato burrito with onions & green bell peppers, rice and refried beans. The mix of flavors was so good.  The only down fall with this resturant was that you had to pay for refills. I didn't think nowadays resturants still did that. Anyway, my churro was the best I ever had. It was truly authentic not the Sam's Club 20 in the box thing.  It was filled with apples and a scoop of cool whip on top. It was yummy.  Take a look for yourself. 


 The Dish
 The Churro
The Crew

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...