.header .description { color: black; }

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Soulful Sundays: Houston, we got a problem....

Yes, I went thrifting again- today. This time, I got some things for the house which I saw yesterday but didn't buy. I was hoping that they were still there because you know how that can be. So here are just a few things that I got.

 I needed a container to put my sunglasses in. I found one that matched perfectly with my shabby chic decor (lol).
I also got another closet shoe organizer (the one on the right).  These these things are a space saver. I still have more shoes, but they are in under the bed storage containers at the top of my closet.  For $4.00 and it's sturdy, I couldn't beat that.



Okay...this is the official love of my life.  My co-worker got this for me at a yard sale for $2.00. Yes, $2.00. I'm in love. I don't have a clue what that person was thinking or not thinking. Well it found itself a new home.
This is just a pic of how I organize my clutches. It's just a file organizer. Simple and it's gets the job done.



I also got these to wire baskets. I need to put a lining down because I want to put my makeup in there and store on shelf.  The cork board will be painted (the outside) with orange (the accent color) and hung up on the bathroom wall. I am going to fill it with things to do and inspiring quotes. Lawd knows I'm going to need  that because tomorrow is 50% off at Value Village.

 
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...