.header .description { color: black; }

Friday, July 22, 2011

Freestyle Fridays: MIA

I've been M.I.A for a bit. But I can happily report.....(drum role please)... I've been doing thangs (yes, I said- thangs) this summer-on the recreational side that is (I bet you thought I was going to say I gotta man- NOT-yet). I just been trying to keep active this summer so that maybe HE will show up at the places I attend. I guess time will tell.
 So, my friends and I have a group called: "Entertaining Jackson- Entertaining Fabulously while on a $20 budget".  We went back to our favorite spot- 7West Bistro Grille.We had wonderful time and the food was delish.  Since the East Coast has been experiencing a massive heatwave (as Tamar from the Braxton's would say- HOT.ORG), the only down fall with the restaurant it to was HOT.COM. We might as well ate outside because it was the same temperature that is was inside.  But all in all, we had a good time. Can't wait until next months event- Bowling. That should fun. Check out the pics....













The crab cakes and roasted potatoes were off the chain.  Since I don't eat meat, they say the lamb chops were superb. I heart this place minus the air conditioning.

Enjoy good people

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...