.header .description { color: black; }

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sinful Saturdays: Round #2

 I thought this bag was cute for the summer....
 My dress (belt thrifted from awhile ago) had a red sticker. Yay 1/2 off
 My nice skirt. That too had a red sticker-1/2 off. Score
 This dress (Eddie Bauer) was a score at another thrift store I went to two days prior. At first, I thought I wasn't going to like it, but when I tried it on.. it fit perfect. I can't wait to wear it (belt thrifted and jean jacket- a hand me down from a co-worker.
This is a skirt which I'm going to wear as a summer dress. I likey. I got a red one, but can't wear that one as a dress because it's a-wee -bit short (er) than this. Happy New Year (a inside joke to a co-worker lol).

 I finally got my cross over bag. It's supa-dupa cute. It's from Nine West. Now when I go thrifting, I can use this so that nothing gets in the way.
Here's the inside. Cute right.

Take care....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...