.header .description { color: black; }

Sunday, March 27, 2011

One lazy Day

I was off from work the past week and now it's time to return to the madness. I just chilled out all day and cleaned the apartment. It didn't take long because it's cozy a.k.a small. Nothing special. I'm just sitting watching LMN (Lifetime) chewing on old school gum called "big bol". Do you remember that? It's the type of gum candy that you (at least I do) eat one after the other because of the tiny piece of gum that comes from the candy. I love it. I am a old school candy type of person. You know, lemon heads, Alexander the grape, Chico-o-stick, fun dip etc... you get the idea. The stuff they have today does not amount to what they use to have back in the day. I'm currently on the hunt for a candy that was called "delpha roll or danish roll". If I find that, I will be in business. Yum-O. On that note, let me get back to doing nothing. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...