.header .description { color: black; }

Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's my birthday!!!!!

Yes, It's my birthday...I was born on this day. I received so much love from family and friends especially on fb. It was incredible. I didn't do much. I did what  I wanted to. First, I saw another day (thank you), got pedicure, got facial and had some lunch.  I did this on my own time because guess what- it's MY birthday. Tomorrow the family will be coming so I will post some pictures of my celebration. Plus, I will be getting my haircut. I am over due. It's a HAM (hot A mess). So until then...see ya.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! A day of relaxing and pampering sounds just right for spending your day - glad it was a good one!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...