.header .description { color: black; }

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Warm Wednesdays

I will be calling this "Warm Wednesdays". I wanted to give you a glimpse of the things I like and dislike. Since Ledisi is doing her thing live on the video, I wanted to keep with the theme of getting to know-ME. Here are 10 things about me.

 1. I love music 2. I love earrings (the bigger the better) 3. I love cheese 4. I love to laugh and tell funny stories about what I encountered 5. I love attending festivals and concerts 6. I love old school sweets 7. I love getting people together 8. I love finding things on the internet 9. I love my short hair 10. I love breakfast-anytime. And bonus-I love music-again

 Did you get to know me-better?

Enjoy
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...