.header .description { color: black; }

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Breakfast for dinner.....

 I have to confess. I somewhat have a disorder. It's called "your eyes are bigger than your stomach" disorder. It's somewhat of a disorder because my stomach is not exactly flat. Another thing you will get to know about me (and this itty bitty apartment) is I love love love..breakfast anytime.

 I ate lunch early. 11:30 to be exact, so by the time I got off work, I was starving. I thought to myself "what the heck am I going to eat". Noodle & Co- nope. Chipotle Mexican Grille-naaawww. Then it hit me.. Bob Evans. I didn't need a menu because my order was planned out by the time I pulled in the parking lot. French toast, scrambled eggs with cheese & hash browns with cheese. Oh yeah, a sprite with raspberry grenadine (yes, it's a Shirley Temple. Don't judge). When the  waitress came out with the plate, I was damn near drooling. It was soooo good.

 Sadly enough, my disorder kicked in and I didn't eat what I had been drooling over while driving to the resturant. I've come to the realization that I might have to start ordering either kids meals, a la carte or tapas (small plates) meals.  Do they even have tapas for breakfast? Doubt it.

Enjoy your night people......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...