.header .description { color: black; }

Thursday, March 24, 2011

From the top people.....

So, I tried this blogging thing before and I must admit I was not consistent. I would write about everything else but what that blog was originally about. I loved expressing myself, but had to much to say for one subject at hand.  "The musings of apt. 202" was formed as a platform in which I can write about anything.

This blog contains my thoughts and ramblings on the trials and tribulations of life, love, music and fashion (just to name a few) while in my cozy (small) apartment-hence the title. So, introducing ( in ringmaster's voice) "The musings of apt. 202".  Take a seat people, take a seat. Enjoy

I'm a self comedian, I crack myself up (lol)

~From music to love and everything between~

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the comment! I personally think that's a good message to post on your mirror! I'm now following yours! looks like you have something interesting to offer. I love music too and laughter truly is the best medicine!

    -Chymere H., your new blog friend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...