.header .description { color: black; }

Thursday, September 1, 2011

To Do List Thursdays: The best $1.99 spent...

There's a store here called Ollie's which sells overstock type items.  I go there from time to time to pa rouse the aisles for goodies.  The book selection is great. You can find unique titles at a fraction of the cost.

While browsing the aisles, I found a workbook called  "The One Life Solution Workbook". This workbook is filled with exercises that really get you thinking.... about life.   A few exercises include:
~ a life audit
~creating your mission and vision statement-for your life
~finding out what is consuming your time
~and developing clear boundaries

 From this, I've come to realize that.....I never fully participated in the life GOD has created for me. I just roamed around it or through it- but was never apart of it.  Everyone has some sort of gifts and talents that HE has given us. It's up to YOU to utilize them which will make HIM happy as well as YOURSELF. 

So, for starters, I will sit back and do a "life audit" to see what's going on.  I challenge you to see what's what and evaluate if your living your full potential that GOD has given you. If the IRS can do it, why can't we.

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...