.header .description { color: black; }

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Soulful Sunday: So Amazing.......

I had the pleasure of spending time with my family in Jersey this weekend.   My cousin had a grand opening of her new boutique in Orange.  I am so proud of her for expanding her bath & body store to it's new location. We had a blast. There were over 100 people who attended the event.  There was ribbon cutting, red carpet walking, music playing, a performer performing, cake eating & people shopping- all in one place.  What more can you ask for. Please check her out at http://www.pookapureandsimple.com/ It's all natural products. She's doing some good things.

  My cousin Dawn speaking at the ribbon cutting
Pooka products
 Being interviewed
 The most amazing red velvet cake shaped like pooka products on top (they were eatable)
 Shopping
More products
Her book


We had so much fun.......

2 comments:

  1. You gotta love supportive family. And you could really eat the products on the cake? They look so real.. I done.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ MrsWary88- Yes...that was cake. Sad that I didn't get any. My job was the "roving reporter" so I was out and about taking pictures while they ate the cake lol...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...