.header .description { color: black; }

Friday, September 2, 2011

Freestyle Fridays: Vertigo....maybe

I could recall in my "hay day" my friends and I were avid season pass holders to Six Flags Great Adventure in Jersey.  We would make it our business to go throughout the summer. Boy, did we get our money's worth.  I'm telling you, we rode all the rides in the park. From, the Batman, Scream Machine, Rolling Thunder (even when it went backwards), the log flume ride  and the Runaway Train. We ate cotton candy, funnel cake, took pictures and watched the dolphin shows. Boy, those were the days. Yes, those days.
  
Well tonight, I went to the Maryland State Fair. Let me tell you, I was one dizzy broad. And guess what... I didn't get on any rides. There were to many people, alot of teenie boppers and spinning rides going every which way. I was dizzy just looking at them.  I guess it's time for the young ones to take the torch because my torch just blew out. Ride on youngsters.







Not dizzy yet, we just got there....lol

4 comments:

  1. looks like fun to me, love rides, ...happy labor day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely know how you felt! We had the MN State Fair and went this week, very crowded and we didn't end up staying that long. HOWEVER, we ate everything! Delicious :)

    thanks for following! Now following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Destiny...It brought back memories and the families with their kids were having fun, but for me... I thought I was in the fun house with those moving floors and spinning things...lol

    @Lovelyladyjb.....Fresh cut fries w/loads of ketchup and lemonade/ice tea all the way(as the Marylanders call it- a half & half) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the randomness of your post, great blog! We are now following,please stop by and check us out and follow back :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...