.header .description { color: black; }

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Home Sweet Home

So it's been a while, a minute,  a long time, forever...well, you get the picture-since I blogged. A lot has happened to me. I finally purchased a house...(round of applause in the background). Mi casa a.k.a. my crib. I moved at the end of February and still settling into my new digs. I honestly thought it was going to be different than living in the apartment with paying bills and all. But like the housing counselor said "If you can pay your rent, you can pay your mortgage". I never was late paying rent and I'm for dag on sure not going to be late paying my mortgage. No sir.

I'm enjoying being able to paint and do anything the I want to do in house without having to keep the noise (not saying I was noisy) down. It's mine..all mine. It's nice knowing that you own something (for 30 years that is) and it's your investment.

 My blog title will change since I no longer live in apt. 202, but not sure to what. It'll come to me. So until then, see ya.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...