.header .description { color: black; }

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a new year, new start and a new me... well the same me, but becoming better.  This year I vow to put things into action. I've learned in 2011 through a certain relationship, that actions MUST match your words (me included).

 Through that past relationship his actions did not match his words and neither did mine. I secretly blamed him for not keeping his word.  It's funny how in your romantic relationships you work harder, but in other areas of your life, you slack. That's what I did. I slacked (a.k.a neglected) the other areas in my life, but put more of my focus on him.  And from that, things suffered. I neglected the most important person- ME.

 So, with this new year, new start and a new me, I will put forth the words that I say into action. I am going to be a woman of my word which shows great character. If I say that I'm going to do something, guess what- I'm going to do it. This will give me a chance to really think about what I am agreeing to or saying.

With that being said... I said I was going to buy a house and guess what- I found a house and will hopefully be moving at the end of the month. Now how's that for putting words into action.

~Stay encourgaged....
~Be inspired...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...